Wednesday, August 20, 2014

5 Things That Inspire Me

1. Colorado / Nature

This inspires me because every summer I go out to Colorado and have the best time. All of the scenery is beautiful, including Aspen Mountain and Maroon Bells. I have a lot of friends there that I only get to see them for a few months out of the year, and they make sure that I have a great time while I'm up there. The beauty and everything about Colorado inspires me to do my best during the school year because I know the faster I get through it the faster I can go back. It also makes me very happy.














2.  Dreams

Dreaming is very inspiring for me, especially about the future. Knowing that I could be anything I want to, and do anything I want to. One of my personal goals is to go to Duke University for college. Anytime I want to skip school or a homework assignment, I remind myself that one day I won't have to deal with any of it anymore and that if I really try it will be one step closer to going to Duke.












3. Faith- "Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)" by Hillsong UNITED

Faith inspires me to be a better person, to forgive, and to be thankful. The most inspiring mass I have ever gone to is at Duke University Chapel. It was about Genesis and how God creating the world. The sermon was really moving and motivating. It inspired me to become a better Christian and to be a better person all around.























4. Friends

My friends never fail to inspire me. It's pretty hard to explain, but when my friends make me laugh, they inspire me to make other people laugh as well. The most important trait in a friend for me is humor. When my friends make me laugh, I become happy. Happiness is inspiring in so many ways, because you can do so much with it.


















5. Charity

Volunteering with disabled children inspires me because I get the opportunity to see first hand how challenged some people are. Even though the might be happy, they will never get to experience any of the freedoms and responsibilities in life. It inspires me to be a better person and never take anything for granted.




No comments:

Post a Comment